BPH 8.33% 1.1¢ bph energy ltd

I think this is another POST From Fugasi that should be send...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I think this is another POST From Fugasi that should be send Alarm Bells ringing.

Ron Hoenig made the comment below at the last sitting of the NSW Environmental Legislation.Does the amendment which has since been added alter these comments.Do we think the Feds will make their call prior to NSW reconvening as stated below, or do we think the Feds will wait until after NSW reconvenes and the amendment is dealt with."The motion to suspend standing and sessional orders if carried by the house will move consideration of the bill so it can be dealt with in finality at the March sittings of this house. It may well be that the matter is finally determined in the intervening period by the Commonwealth -New South Wales Offshore Petroleum Joint Authority. The Government anticipates that will occur and that it will be done in accordance with the appropriate processes."

Who is Ron Hoenig ? Member of the Legislative Assembly Member for Heffron NSW

The part that concerns me the most is the statement...

"It may well be that the matter is finally determined in the intervening period by the Commonwealth -New South Wales Offshore Petroleum Joint Authority".AND "Government anticipates that will occur and that it will be done in accordance with the appropriate processes".

Its a pure statement of Duplicity that they are not taking proper and appropriate processes seriously.... many long nights trying to scheme the best outcome for who........ ??

I suspect that Madeleine King has made her decision and it is denial. Yes, she will send it back to NOPTA and try to make them change their opinion from approval to non-approval due to the NSW ban on pipes through their 5km offshore coastal boundary.

As this is an EXPLORATION drill NOPTA may well say, the problem of how to get it to shore should be left for those seeking of an PRODUCTION license.

Now I am no expert in the Law....i think David has that in hand.... but surely common-sense or "justice" needs should prevail.
    To appease the climate doomsday predictors by knocking down PEP11 beggars belief. ...as i have said many times... gas is gas ....if not from PEP!! ...where will it come from. Narrabri is sitting on top of the Great Artisan Basin

Madeleine either approves because NOPTA see no problem.... OR she denies [suggestion by Ron Hoenig above]....
    ...so I think there are a lot of similarities between the appended bias cases in 2022 and 2024?

Having said all that.... unlike the "gas led recovery" of Pitt /Morrison ....lets hope the "gas as a transitional power source" of King /Albanese is treated a more sensible way..... and PEP!! is approved ...that wasn't so hard was it ! If you do it NOW... those against would have other, more recent barrows to push ...and Aussies in NSW will have cheaper power !

....i know there are people who will disapprove of my views ...but we live within the framework democracy ......perhaps i will take a copy for my own records. !! ...just in case
    Last edited by gypsy5: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.