BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

"three small cap ASX shares I’d be willing to buy today: BWX Ltd...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "three small cap ASX shares I’d be willing to buy today:
    BWX Ltd (ASX: BWX)

BWX is a natural beauty business with a variety of growing brands. It’s generating strong performance at the moment – in FY20 net revenue rose 26%, the gross margin increased to 58%, earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) climbed 30% and statutory net profit increased 59%.

A pleasing aspect of BWX is that its multiple brands have multiple growth avenues. Sukin is largely based in Australia, but it’s now expanding overseas. Andalou Naturals and Mineral Fusion are American brands that are now growing internationally as well.

Sukin, the most important brand, is becoming increasingly available to mass channels in the USA and Europe, which led to revenue growth of 55% last financial year.

The small cap ASX share is looking to build a new manufacturing hub which will help future growth. It’s expecting revenue and EBITDA growth of at least 10% in FY21.

At the current BWX share price it’s trading at 34x FY21’s estimated earnings."

https://www.********.au/2020/10/06/3-top-small-cap-asx-shares-to-buy-right-now/

That's f o o l.com.au btw...
    Last edited by justinp: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.