BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

Ann: BWX response to claim from Waterloo Capital Partners, page-66

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Backtracking? In what way exactly. So when the stock was around 7.50 or whatever it was, I was saying it was expensive. I laid out the facts from their H1 financial report. Sluggish growth, high valuation. You and a few others, one of whom even stated they didn't care about the financials because they were a true believer in management...said i was down ramping. Now it is at $5.50. So a drop of about 30%. But I was wrong? I am backtracking? Is this some sort of trump speak? You were wrong obviously.

The only "fact" i have seen you talk about is the "conditional and indicative" offer at $6.50. You make the typical hotcopper boasts of always seeming to say you buy at the very lows.No doubt you always sell at the peaks and if a stock drops, you got out in time because you are so smart after the fact.

So the stock spikes up 30 cents and you start calling people who disagree with you tree shakers and down rampers. Is that what it comes to? So if the price does drop, would you like it if people message you and call you a clueless newby?

And yeah i focus on this stock because as i explained, its my industry. I know a lot about it. It would be in my strong financial interest if it BWX does have a very high valuation. I WANT it to go up. I want the same as you. But that doesn't mean i get onto a forum of small traders and ramp it hoping it will come true and make up facts and become a true believer. I want it to go up, but my opinion is there is something fishy going on and from 30 years of investing i know it never pays to be a true believer and to always be suspicious because someone is often left holding the baby. Not only with small stocks, but blue chips as well. (Look at TLS and AMP) But you go on mate...abuse anyone who doesnt ramp your stock, gloat over small spikes, buy at bottom sell at top every time smartest person in the room, its all helpful discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.