OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

yeah, it would seem from the past performances of Byron, that...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    yeah, it would seem from the past performances of Byron, that they are very, very good at what they do, and come very close to, or more than, delivering what they forecast pre- drill.
    If you look at all the drills that Oel and Byron have done together, if it wasn't for bad luck with stuck drill bits, etc (sm6 and Sm71) , both companies would be way in front of where they are now.
    If Oel are considering any further investment re Farm ins i don't think they could do any better, than re-investing income in farm ins with Bye.
    Bye have the expertise and experience in the GOM to really capitalize on any invested capital that Oel choose to invest.
    Bye seems to be leaders in the field of using RTM in shallow GOM prospects and rather than spending any time or money trying to employ this technology ourselves, Oel may be far better off letting Bye do what they seem to be very good at, and just paying Bye a premium to be carried into their prospects at this stage.
    Obviously, Oel will need to have funds available to use when Great Bear finally launch their drilling programs, but i for one, would prefer Oel to invest in Bye partnerships exclusively at this stage, because the top brass of Bye have a lot of skin in the game, and are passionate about increasing investor wealth. This would have to be good for all Oel investors as the GOM unlocks it's reserves to this outstanding technology and experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $104.4K 8.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 10331121 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 9494694 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.