OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Hi cmonA, My post regarding south timbalier is an opinion...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi cmonA,
    My post regarding south timbalier is an opinion expressed, and you are entitled to yours.

I am not interested in W&T pros and Cons, and as far as Oel's farm in partner, Byron is concerned, the directors and management have more that a 25% share in this company and the combined board over 140years of GOM experience.
    With a considerable amount of their own money at stake, the Management team of BYE have a major incentive to preserve and increase their investment and i would suggest Oel share holders read Bye's company websites info.
    This company is NOT a life style company by any stretch of the imagination.
    There is a good explanation on their website that is easy to understand on the hows and whys of RTM technology and they do do try and promote other companies success to endorse it, but, show how and why it is so successful in the applications they are using it for, and why it has the potential to increase shareholder wealth.
    As I have said, Otto would be hard pressed to find a better farm in partner, that has all shareholders interests at heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.82K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8612213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12457587 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.