ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Spent some time trying to understand the significance of the recent drill program comparative to the entire KSN tenaments in the Bynoe area of the NT. The recent drilling was in a small area of the KSN tenaments with lots of other ground yet to be explored.  Given the proximity to other Lithium hopefuls, I feel confident that in terms of risk/reward, there remains much hope for KSN especially at the current price.  Patience certainly needed but they have cash and ground.  From the announcement:

"The program comprised 45 holes for a total of 4,507m: nine at Lei (924m); 29 at Cai (2,938m); five at Bao (493m); and two at Liana (152m). This program has tested prospects on only two of the Company’s nine granted tenements at Bynoe, with the majority of the work focussed on EL31133. As such, the drilling has only tested a small portion of the overall potential of Kingston’s Bynoe project".

Thanks to @peejayhercules, I borrowed one of his posts from the CXO thread that graphically represents the major tenament holders including KSN.  The images joins top to bottom. Cai, Lao, Liana and Bao cover only a small area.

IMG_3370.PNG IMG_3371.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $58.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ $58.99K 715.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 125238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.