AHN 25.0% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

Hey Skull, i'm not too worried yet about ishine. the next...

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Hey Skull, i'm not too worried yet about ishine. the next tranche was @ .20 and share price was below that. I reckon that once the share price holds above this, there back in for a few ticks below current pricing.
    They also said they are keen to help speed up the process to production (reading between the lines/my understanding). tick, tick, tick.

Lets hope the current gets above .20 sooner rather then later so as ishine come back in.

Good luck to all.

See below some of the previous ann.

Since 1stMarch 2010, Athena?s shares have been trading between 6 cents and 16.5 cents. On 29 October 2010, Athena?s share price was at 15 cents. Under Tranche 2, Ishine has the option to purchase a further 5,935,823 Fully Paid Ordinary Shares at 20 cents in Athena which is 5 cents above the current share price.
    Despite some encouraging results derived from the exploration activities on Athena?s Byro Iron Ore Project announced, the Board of Ishine has concluded that it would not be prudent in exercising Tranche 2 at this stage due to the current share price of Athena. Ishine, as a major share holder of Athena, will endeavor to support any future capital raising initiatives put forward by Athena.
    The Board of Ishine remains positive on the Byro Iron Ore Project and currently in discussion with Athena if Ishine could be in any assistance to continue to develop the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.