C29 9.23% 7.1¢ c29 metals limited

Ann: C29 Acquires Transformative High-Grade Uranium Project, page-46

1. 26,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3139
    the market should be vigilant, "acquisition" can be pivotal on valuation and trajectory.

In the interim, an asleep market is not aware of the pivot.
    Who is then ? but the few who caught the ASX release on the day, and the incumbent holders.
    I knew nothing of this before then. And the disenfranchised incumbents arent going to really be singing the praises to garnish U sector attention.

How many of a slowly growing number of fence sitters that become aware, and of the pending tranche 2 Vs the need to occupy a seat before the news flow awakens the market.

One news event was titled appropriately to get the market awareness that this spec failed copper explorer had made a massive change in its affairs. That one news headline, saw early birds rush in to 12c, yet not balanced the oncoming tranche 1.

What happens, after tranche 2, if not before, when news events start to trickle through with the catch phrase "High grade Uranium Kazakhstan" = ears prick up to anyone in the U sector. And then they dig a little and discover what we already have, as well whatever the news of the day.

I suggest that the U sector has no idea that we have made the pivot, and are flying under the radar.
    What a gem of a time to consider it all. Get set early, and be patient. Market that discovers it later a like a herd of buffalo that see greener pastures and rush the river to the other side.

Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.006(9.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $51.34K 729.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93277 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.006 ( 7.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 142317
Last updated 15.48pm 07/06/2024 ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.