MLS 0.00% 2.2¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: C4 Conductor Delivers High Grade Zn Intersection at Manindi, page-66

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    The increase in turnover , recently , is noticeable .
    Usually there is some explanation  if it turns out to be green shoots .
    Manindi , did not come across as high priority , to me , as reported in the recent Quarterly .IMO due to the volume of $$$$ that would be consumed by drilling .
    My read interpreted the following as being the next sugar hits ......
    3 AUGUST 2017
    Field Exploration Program Commences At Lac du Marcheur Cobalt Project
    Highlights:
    ▪ Geological field crew mobilised to Lac du Marcheur cobalt project to undertake channel sampling, mapping and rock sampling of historic copper-cobalt and nickelcobalt showings as well as historic exploration trenches and pits within the project area
    The Company has mobilised a field crew from Dahrouge Geological Consulting Ltd to site for a 9 day ground exploration program. The primary objective of the program is to confirm the historic high-grade copper-nickel-cobalt mineralisation documented on the Project from the existing outcrops and exploration pits and trenches dating from the early 1960s. In addition, reconnaissance mapping and sampling will be completed along several prospective trends within the Project as a precursor to maiden diamond drilling.
    31 JULY 2017 QUARTERLY
    LAC RAINY EST ( Graphite )
    This second phase began in July 2017 and depending on the outcome of the field exploration program, the Company will seek to commence a reconnaissance drilling program

They have both been underway for some time . Let's hope one , or both , have hit pay-dirt and underlay the volume crank up .
    Just my thoughts
    Best
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $6.106K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98350 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 57000
Last updated 15.41pm 30/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.