GWR 0.00% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

Iron ore prices are on the decline, it was always on the cards...

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Iron ore prices are on the decline, it was always on the cards and it’s been talk about for months, we are now witnessing it. I’m not concerned, Countries can only hold off buying for so long. The world needs Western Australia Iron ore so unless construction and production world wide comes to a grinding halt indefinitely, which is never going to happen the demand will return and with it higher iron ore prices. Supply and demand, basic economics will always win over short term manipulation. Next run on iron ore could see prices break through previous highs seen recently IMO. With Brazil still getting over a COVID hangover where else are countries going to source high quality iron ore in big volume. Sure, there are some new deposits being talked about in different regions of the world but from what I’ve heard they are years away from production. We are just seeing a retrace from recent highs but it should be short lived IMO. I only hold oppies these days so I bloody hope so! Fortunately we are now cashed up so even if prices fall some more we should be able to ride it out without too much carnage until the recovery and reversal takes place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $2.8K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 59687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.