GWR 0.00% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

Ann: C4 Iron Ore Deposit - Stage 2 and Production Update, page-53

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Honestly, the market is a strange place. Talk about psychology etc with how people value things. Over the last 12 months, I've been learning the ropes in the investment space. I've definitely over-traded but I've read a huge amount during that time. I think iron ore is just too simple and not sexy enough for a lot of people. It doesn't really have the capacity to 'take the world by storm' that so many people want from their shares. It's not a get rich quick scheme that people imagine when they invest in a biotech doing trials or a fintech/online payments company. Afterpay made so many people rich quickly last year and people see that and people want that. They want to win lotto. I've traded some shares like Cirralto which is a business payments company currently valued at $120m but was earlier sitting well into the $200m + mark but these guys are slowly building and getting something like $300k revenue for a quarter. Can you believe that? Talk about buying the dream. Then here we are, plodding along. Getting ore drilled, crushed and shipped and making millions a quarter, soon to be much more. Yes there are some people not happy with management and maybe they could have done things better or been more open in their communications but at the end of the day at least they are f***ing getting some money through the door and in no small amount at that. Imagine being valued at $180 million or something and your revenue was $300k for the quarter. F*** me, I'd be despairing.

Who knows why we're so unpopular. Our threads are pretty shite to be fair. We don't get a huge amount of press. Gold is getting spun off which plenty of people are unhappy about (not me). Will we get the rerate we deserve? I don't know. You can't just be making money it seems. Hopefully with the plans that management have to up our production and extend our resource we'll garner a bit more attention. It's going to be hard to ignore the numbers soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $30.75K 410K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33888 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.