GWR 1.16% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Ann: C4 Iron Ore Deposit - Stage 2 and Production Update, page-62

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Too be honest, I never thought this show would get off the ground when I first looked at it back in 2018/19. With the price of iron ore increasing substantially and likely it won't retreat in too damaging a sense over the next 6-12 months I got back in. I don't regret it but given that GWR is pretty much a one trick pony I guess people are conscious of high production costs (compared to others) and market volatility with iron ore price and China etc. I guess that's something that we as holders have balanced up and see more potential benefit than risk.

Quite amused that yesterdays announcement hasn't had a more positive impact but as has been pointed out by many above, increasing production, haulage and shipment, falling costs and an ever increasing cash/revenue balance will win through ... I hope.

PS ... Pardon my ignorance but does anyone know if FOB for GWR is FOB Destination or FOB Origin ... I know in the quarterly GWR costs of 120AUD per ton were 'exclusive of shipping costs', I interpreted that to mean they were or are to be added on. Just trying to work out if the revenue from next two shipments will fall within this quarter because as pointed out I think the quarterlies will have a great bearing on SP movement especially when people see GWR cash on hand balance moving further towards it's market cap ... i.e. the huge value of the in ground resource/asset just doesn't seem to be taken into to consideration by the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $3.507K 40.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 109687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.