GWR 9.09% 10.0¢ gwr group limited

I think my previous post pomsta was constructive and thats what...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209

I think my previous post pomsta was constructive and thats what these forums are meant to be about is it?

Im bullish and have no issue with anyone else just being buillish, I see if all goes even conservatively well for GWR could have cash on hand on around 50m+ by end of Q3.

Theres a good chance to cash in on 30-35m in just Q3 as we might get a solid 3 months of elevated prices.

Sales- 275AUD after you include lump premium (Could be higher but lets be conservative) I think Mickzed has worked out that its much higher at current prices).
    Costs- 150 AUD inc shipping
    Profit 150 x 70% = $105

Best case
    6 ships x 55,000 - 330,000 x $105 = 34,650,000

Probable
    6 ships x 50,000 - 300,000 x $105 = 31,500,000

With no where else to spend it now the gold has been spun off and no need to prove up anymore resources given they have over 130mt, I can see them starting paying a "Special dividend". The top 20 have been around for ever and want to start getting some $$$ back and that seems the only logical way, theres no tax to pay for a while either.

My issue is not with those who are bullish, my issue is those who go from being BULL-ISH to just straight talking unnecessary BULL-S#IT

People like that and I think we know who im referring to, who never add anything of substance to this chat, never provide any insight into how they get their conclusions, its just always pie in the sky, heard it on the grapevine rubbish. But yes your right they are entitled to their opinion...

But by their own admission, a recent statement was in fact incorrect (a lie) but no one calls him out so its left to me and people like Jet to dig a little deeper and find the truth.

"I have heard directly from those being approached to add additional cartage"

Now that person admitted that it was actually not the truth only a few posts later. How is that just a case of being just extra bull-ish as oppose to bull-s#it?

This wasn't an "opinion" either, it was just a straight up lie.

Is that the type of contributions people are looking for on here? Lies to make them feel better about owning $GWR? If thats the case, we sure have some pretty sad holders....

I dont think thats the case and thats all I was calling out and I dont think that was being unreasonable. I think my post to pomsta who was being bullish was constructive and helping a new holder by providing some info that maybe they did have in terms of costs, sales, profit split etc. Whilst still myself remaining bullish.

So to your question, why is this thread so toxic, you should start with those who peddle in bull-s#hit and lies, tell them to cut it out and I can assure you this thread will improve. The crap will be gone and there will be not need to disrupt the thread by calling them out. Simples.

On another note, GWR have loaded 58256 Tonnes, thats a record!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $10K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 120559 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 97863 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ 19131
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.