MNB 3.85% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Cabinda Phosphate Fertilizer Plant Enroute to Angola, page-155

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    A few expected milestones listed below from a previous post of mine (65812432), plenty of action to come, first tick, flow sheet simplification with corresponding capex reduction, what's next?

• Further news or finalisation of offtake agreements for MNB phosphate/fertiliser products.
    • Commencement of construction of permanent access to the Cacata Phosphate deposit. Partial Tick
    • Announcement of the successful tender for mining and haulage contract.
    • Start of construction at the Subantando site for the Cabinda Phosphate Fertilizer Plant, which has significant OPEX and
      production advantages to the old site at Futila.
    • News on execution of the $25mil loan facility with our cornerstone investor.
    • Finalisation of the remaining finance required for the Cabinda Phosphate Plant, with consideration to the potential reduction in the original capex estimates, given the now simpler process flow of the plant.
    • Binding agreement with our cornerstone investor on phosphate supply for their LiFePO4 batteries.
    • Further news on simplifying the flow sheet for the Phosphate/fertiliser plant, based on results of the recent field trials, leading to reduced overall capex, meaning less/no requirement for equity raising. Tick
    • Completion of construction of the Cabinda Phosphate plant, followed closely by first production.
    • Further news on this, "Soil Organic Carbon and carbon credits".
    • Identify preferred location for the Capanda Green Ammonia plant.
    • Conclusion of the MOU between Angola’s National Electricity Transmission Network and Minbos, for the supply of green electricity for the Green Ammonia project, upon the signing of an Electricity Supply Contract.
    • Conclusion and news on the Technical Study with Stamicarbon which is expected to be delivered in early 2023 and
      feed into the Market Assessment Study.
    • Potential MOU's with local (African) explosives suppliers or end users, for our green ammonia/ammonium nitrate.
    • I will not be surprised, later in the year, if there is another "cornerstone" investor that takes a decent slice of the company, to lock in a portion of our green ammonia supply as well??

Don't worry, I won't be providing a running commentary as each milestone gets ticked off (I'll leave that to NI), exciting year unfolding either way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $17.91K 337.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 616 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 43482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.