MNB 17.0% 6.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Cabinda Phosphate Fertilizer Project Funding Update, page-151

1. 4,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6791
    I think you are spot on there chuk.

It's no secret our SP has tanked since the disastrous placement. We all know the price the options are fetching, so what was the real discount of the Placement? Tax loss selling added to the totally oversold position we are in. IMO the share price has lost all reality to our future prospects. Yes there have been delays, however I think our present funding strategy is almost certain to succeed, maybe not by the end of July, but certainly in time to ensure great rewards.

As I said in my last post, if they can satisfy the 3 main IDC CPs, execution of construction is a simple process and we will be re-rated.

But I digress from my reply to chuk's post.

It is no secret management are very conscious of our very depressed share price, it's probably also affecting our financing negotiations. Lets face it, negotiations with the Wealth Funds would be based on a premium to the current SP. For example if our SP was 15c no way would they entertain a 12c entry, if our SP was 9c they may entertain that 12c entry. Today's 21% gain showed the cost of even getting a tiny entry into Minbos.

Now Lindsay has just done 2 interviews with mining.com and today NI do a paid feature article on Minbos. If Minbos are going to release a good announcement to the market they would try to get a bit of momentum beforehand doing the interviews & the paid NI endorsement. No point in doing that if you have nothing to follow it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.009(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $54.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.4¢ 5.3¢ $320.5K 5.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107110 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 520000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.