MNB 17.2% 4.8¢ minbos resources limited

"The Company is working to satisfy the Loan Facility conditions...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    "The Company is working to satisfy the Loan Facility conditions precedent and unlock the
    funding to begin construction on the Project."

Your comment is a little misleading. They are in discussions with the Angolan Sovereign Fund (FSDEA) for an equity injection ranging from US$10-15 million. The FSDEA is conducting site visits and due diligence, while simultaneously, the Company is engaging with an emerging market fund. Both funds are expected to present proposals to their investment committees by mid-July.

Initially, IDC required a working capital facility, but it has adjusted its condition to require a term loan of US$10 million instead.

The FGC is the Credit Guarantee Fund of Angola. Its primary role is to provide guarantees to banks and other financial institutions to encourage lending to sectors deemed crucial for economic development, such as agriculture, small and medium-sized enterprises, and other strategic industries. By offering these guarantees, the FGC helps mitigate the risk for lenders, thereby promoting increased access to credit and financial services for businesses and projects within Angola.

Satisfying the conditions of the IDC or any similar entity takes time. I'm not sure what more people can expect at this point. I understand sentiment is at an all-time low, but if you had faith in the company before, this announcement looks promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.010(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $41.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 4.5¢ $507.8K 10.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 413215 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.