MNB 1.59% 6.2¢ minbos resources limited

"was because several interested financiers WALKED AWAY (read...

1. 13,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4004
    "was because several interested financiers WALKED AWAY (read previous announcements where MNB said several interested financiers A LONG TIME ago, only to now pursuing two new financiers that we are now awaiting news). Has anyone thought about that?"

Yes, I have.
    One was OCP. They were the ones that held up the cr after expressing an interest in participating. I don't know the reason they didn't participate but they are a very large phosphate producer and it's entirely possible that after discussions they decided that the volumes in Angola were not sufficient enough for them to bother proceeding.
    The second was Fortescue. Again, a giant relative to Minbos so just having these companies express interest says something about how good Minbos's projects look, even if they may have proved too small for these industry giants to participate.
    Those are only my thoughts on why these companies didn't participate and I don't see this as a negative, but a positive that they even showed interest in the first place. The negative is that having those discussions may have delayed us.
    Last edited by chuk: Today, 13:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.