MNB 1.41% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Cabinda Phosphate Fertilizer Project Funding Update, page-39

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    What a great and very frank update from the Company. Having visited Cabinda only two weeks ago and seen Cacata mine, the as dug phosphate product ( not much processing to do, mainly drying), Subantando processing area, the processing plant and most importantly, spoke with the very capable and enthuseastic Minbos Team, I have no doubts that they will achieve their goal.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6302/6302439-e400261ea6c779817b5ec1d7c8a63296.jpg

Don't worry about dilution, timing, even though there is a bit of slippage, going to stage two at this time will accelerate production no end and they will easily meet Carrinho's requirements. Their palm oil project in Cabinda is an added bonus with minimal transport and no shipping. I am also aware that there will be other nearby agricultural oftakes and with the IDC / Foscor connection it is highly probable that shipping from the new Ciao port to Fosco at Richards Bay will eventuate.
    The Sovereign Fund investment would be a benefit that Angola needs and there is plenty in the project for shareholders as well. FGC's involvement is a very good fit too. Angola Sovereign fund has recently taken a Stake in Pensana's Angola project and as Red Baron has said, the Ghana Mineral Investment fund has worked well for Atlantic Lithium in Ghana.
    Finally I will say that Merchant's persistance indicates that his employers must be very desperate to get equity in Minbos and when they do come in they will contribute to the inevitable increase in the market cap.
    Onwards and Upwards, watch this space and never fear.
    Oh, and of course we must not forget MInbos Green Ammonia which has not been factored in,,,,,,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $67.38K 927.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 2498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.