MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

True to their MO they are taking their time getting this project...

1. 4,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6767

True to their MO they are taking their time getting this project started. The main thing is it is going to be underway soon and the costs + time have been reduced.

I get the impression some of this delay is because they are going to go straight to stage 2. Sounds to me like these S African customers are keen and an offtake will be done. As per the production schedule shown in the recent presentation, most of stage 1 is taken up with Carrinho & other customers (Biocom?), so stage 2 would be needed for these S African customers.

I thought it was a bit strange how they quoted stage 2 expansion as being between US$1.7m to $3.3m. That is a big range & I wonder if the $3.3m related to a bolt on addition after stage 1 was complete and the $1.7m related to integrating stage 1 within the initial build? IMO if these new customers are serious, it would make sense to firm these customers up and build straight to stage 2 even if it causes a month or 2 delay. There have certainly been a lot of hints about accelerating stage 2 in recent announcements.

Is it just my old eyes or did others have trouble looking at that updated design diagram.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.