PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Lol, since so many LT holders are having a reflection moment...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Lol, since so many LT holders are having a reflection moment today, I will also share mine.

I first encountered PEK back in 2010 when I invested in LYC. At that time I actually held onto both stocks. Silly me sold out LYC at 2.2 (bought in at 2 back than, and had a very painful moment when it dropped to around 20c and stayed there for a very long time. )

So the comparison of PEK vs LYC actually started way back. As LYC was progressing further with their Malaysia Mill (with lots of Chinese dirty intervention at the beginning), PEK was kind of stagnated, what kept me stay with PEK was really believing in their ownership of the world's largest and greatest rare earth site (while I believe LYC own the largest in Australia?)

I can see going forward in the next 10 yrs, PEK will follow the foot steps of LYC, and given how times have changed, PEK may potentially catch up to LYC a lot quicker as global demand increases.

That being said, if history of LYC are to be repeated on PEK, we should see some very bullish run for the next 12 months and will see a retraction when the news starts to slow, couple with some negative news (delay in construction, price fluctuations, political uncertainty in Tanz government etc) will probably drive the prices down again and stay there for a long while before it start production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.