PEK 0.00% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

An announcement just before the Qtrly would be perfect......we...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    An announcement just before the Qtrly would be perfect......we can only hope !!!!!!

IMO all the stars are aligned now, I can't see things slowing down, now the SML has been issued. Yes they have given a timeline, and these projects aren't completed in a week but I think things will move a lot more quickly, IF there is another announcement re funding from a foreign Govt. If the geopolitical situation stays on its course, we are 6-12 months away from a lot more rhetoric from all involved, and I don't see anyone one of them backing down, once sanctions start flying around, its ON.
    All these gigafactories that are being built around the world will help bring these battered economies back. EV's and batteries will be one of the major drivers of growth in these economies over the next 5-10 years, so countries like the UK, US and half of the EU will be looking to lock in there supply lines NOW, not in 2-3 years. I cannot see them risking all the potential growth that these factories will provide, just because their supply chains fall apart. TESLA are buying up everything atm.

So many angles to this thing, the EV evolution has started, renewable energy is flying......and they all want in on it !!!! Money is not a problem atm, it's being printed day and night, and being thrown at anything that's going to create growth, stop Covid or anything that will make that RE and magnet supply line closer to a 50-50 share. That will take time, it won't be easy, but money makes everything move faster. Thats why I think things will happen a lot quiker than anticipated.

Only my opinion of course after doing some reading.......DYOR always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ $6.239K 27.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 3550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 445
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.