HCH 1.52% 97.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: CAD$30M Funding Arranged for Canadian Dual-Listing, page-505

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    @JPGM

"I understand how the capital markets work and quite frankly any discount offered on every capital raise has been well within tolerance. I see some companies diluting by less then 10% having to give 30% discounts plus free options."

Care to share which companies give 30% discounts plus free options ?
    A quick scan of the last raising of the ~80 companies I follow gave me only a single company with a worse raise than HCH based on real discount when including options.
    That company is MOH, a 8m$ MC Explorer who didn't find anything economic in years.
    I am pretty sure this isn't the standard you want to hold a 200m$ company with a massive resource inventory to.

Not that I expect a soph to sh*t on the very mecanism that he partakes in weekly (your own words) and that he uses to make quick money.

These days, the market is awash with capital, the average discount for companies over 100m$ MC is probably around 10-12%, no options included.
    My 2 biggest holdings have around 200-250m$ MC and they raised [email protected]% and [email protected]% VWAP discounts respectively, no options attached.

A company successfully developing a supposedly world-class project in a commodity boom doesn't have to raise at a 25.7% discount unless specific people or institutions profit from it.

Weird how the board hasn't bought on market in years but keep putting millions into their own placement. I mean, they are not stupid, why would they ?

Last edited by BobbyMorane: 18/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $147.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.00 97.0¢ $88.60K 90.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.