MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

The translation is in the ANN ..it means that they are not...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    The translation is in the ANN ..it means that they are not inhibited in exploration in the area unlike other projects they don't have to rely on BLM approval..for sage grouse or agricultural areas..meaning they can explore without having a leash on them..which means the BLM dept has no problem with that,,why don't you try to do some research..you sold out early you continually seek validation of that..get over it move on or buy in..

Winnemucca, Nev. – The Bureau of Land Management, Winnemucca District, Humboldt River Field Office (HRFO) has issued a Decision Record (DR) and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) based on the analysis provided in the Western Lithium Corporation (WLC), Kings Valley Clay Mine project, Environmental Assessment (EA).
    The project is located approximately twenty-one miles west-northwest of Orovada in Humboldt County, Nevada. Victor W. Lozano, Field Manager for the Humboldt River Field Office
    http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/info/newsroom/2014/march/kings_valley_clay.html

You want more i can supply it..
    Get over your decision to sell early..your hidden agenda petticoat is showing,,tuck it in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $883 358.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 87495624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59379773 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.