MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Caeneus Completes Due Diligence to Acquire Lithium Projects-CAD.AX, page-2

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Due diligence completed, now for the drilling, I got butterflies when I read this bit - "The Muddy Mountain Lithium Project was also visited and the target formation, the Horse Spring Formation, was located within the leases. This formation has previously reported lithium assays of up to 5,000ppm (0.5%) lithium derived from the contained mineral hectorite. Inspection of the claims has shown beyond doubt that the Muddy Mountain claims have the potential to define a multi-million tonne lithium resource grading in the range 0.3% to 0.5% lithium. Several samples of the formation were taken, results of which will be reported as soon as available. Project infrastructure is fair with the project being situated less than 40 kms northeast of the city of Las Vegas. Figure 2: Muddy Mountain Project Figure 1: Lida Valley Project Numerous companies, both domestic and foreign, have sought to acquire ground in Nevada prospective for lithium. The Company considers Lida Valley and Muddy Mountain amongst the most prospective lithium properties in the region. In addition, the Company continues to seek new properties in the region. Several such properties were inspected during the visit and it is anticipated that new properties will be acquired in the near future."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.35K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7481031 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 58994973 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.