POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Win win deal for cad, pos. Pos gets shares n cash n milling of...

1. 10,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4322
    Win win deal for cad, pos.

Pos gets shares n cash n milling of offtake produced, cad get the highest grade ni underground mine in the world on a plate, dewatered n with mine infrastructure intact.

Seems that TSage is doing a deal with AF POS, great news again.

At a 11.0% grade its only got upside, if they find 5% thats like WSA high grade! if they find higher than 0.5% thats higher than bswan open pit ore. If its 2.6% thats higher than SIR grade, TSage wouldnt put in $3M cash for a flooded uneconomic flooded norilsk dog thats been mined out as wrongly suggested by CUB.

cub wrong again! Put that neighbours cat down already.

Will have to buy cad shares once it dips below 1c over time. Hope it doesnt spike too early. A new discovery would be bullish for cad n pos. Poll as bswan mine manager n cad deal in the fraser ranges sound a genius move. Cad the pos mill supplier n driller, fantastic.

Could collyn have known this also, the other side? Collyn you naughty man! Col in cad shares as well, you are a piece of work, really. Its who you know.

Gives that LJ rock xrf reading more credence, I think that rock is just the start.
    Last edited by tomboy: 22/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.