LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Caesium product development expands offtake options, page-59

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3683/3683124-244c6d3e8d6192b1792851f01897005d.jpg

I'm not convinced at all by LPD's ventures into rubidium..

todays ann is also a nothing ann.. more patents! seems like nothing until 2023.....

Their words...
    With a tech-focused, pilot-proven, ESG-led business model, we deliver lithium from a far less
    contested mineral source. Our first delivery is due in 2023.

They spend too much time trying to promote best in class... blah blah.. it all rings like the World firsts that came from CGB.

Wording is hyped to the max and so many people just buy straight into that language...

This is getting less and less believable every day!

I said a few days ago a CR was possible.. IMO well all these anns are so you guys get excited so when they drop a CR ann you guys buy in... So close to offtakes...you don't want to miss out.. only thing is if a cr drops you buy at a cheaper price and very commonly the SP drops to that price or below anyway..

Its actually quite difficult to find simple information on everything they are saying...Like demand for these products.. whose the big manufacturer ...

again the language..

As the global leader in lithium mica processing Lepidico is an integrated developer of sustainable
    lithium hydroxide and other critical minerals (which ones why not name them and not be so vague?)... This sounds just like CGBs claims only its a different product...go back and read some of their world first claims..

Anyway whatever you or I think the SP has really done bugger all from these so called big bits of news or seemly known news? I don't see really anything generating any kind of significant revenue for some time.. just like most other pennies.. to the guy today whose taking his profits along the way.. you're doing the right thing! You can still be invested on these risky stocks but if you keep taking profits you hold onto your capital! And you can put your taking into stocks that are actually doing something! This has had some gains but its so so risky imho.. long way from anything... further dilution seriously possible...more CRs will be needed. Change my mind! I'm open to listening why they won't need one but even with money in the bank these pennies still do CR's.. over and over. just compare the financials on a bunch of similar stocks...

Anyway your money your choice! I'm invested and live in hope but yeah really not convinced right now.. fortunately this was always a gamble for me.. I can lose it all and it won't impact my life!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $29.70K 15.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 273223390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32741268 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.