LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Caesium product development expands offtake options, page-62

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

You should read the whole article you posted.. There does not sound like demand really at all and if there was America could just mine it themselves.. the issue is the expense for storage and transport! Because of the volatility of Rubidium it looks like an absolute pain to manage and as it says in the last line Cesium is generally preferred because it is more electropositive.. It might be used in a bunch of applications but it cant be recycled..who would want to stockpile a volatile product thats a bitch to transport that isn't in demand and if it was a country like America could just mine it themselves..thats what i got from your article!

No i won't be buying any more stock unless i see an opportunity to make a small gain or they actually can deliver on a promise of an offtake..not a MOU.. I definitely wont be taking part in any CR.. all yours pal! maybe you should read your own articles you post! consumption...

all throughout that post it says no reliable data! Buy away mate!! All yours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $141.1K 70.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 188868484 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23052309 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.