LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Caesium product development expands offtake options, page-69

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Ah fair enough, you got me. Yes, it did say data quality is an issue, excellent job picking that up and pleased to hear you are all ok and not too put out.

I guess I took away from it a few observations - 'during 2020, no rubidium supply was reported' and 'estimated 2,000kgs per year' consumption in USA. I also compared the list of industrial uses - 2 paragraphs worth to your article which observed 'no niche' for the use of rubidium.

I admit I totally construed the first observation as 'supply' (=0) and the second observation as a 'demand' figure but maybe your conception of economics is different to mine and I'll confess I am rusty on this front. On the prices it suggested suggests maybe $30m US market ($1,600/100g) which it would appear LPD could own, in addition to global supply. Given your eagle eyed observation of data reliability, say slash that by 90% - why not? it's probably -100% and the USGS made up the entire article to keep themselves in a job but I hope you'd humour me with a -90% sensitivity. A $3m market in the US and then whatever the rest of the world uses. If we get that on top of lithium I'm pleased, but accept that your tactical warping of reality might not allow that.

In any case this is all a sideshow for any new holders - it's nice little add ons to the main game. I'll sign out for now and for all the holders, I wish us all just stonking returns.
    Last edited by EDTD: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $141.1K 70.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 188868484 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23052309 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.