MEI 0.00% 10.5¢ meteoric resources nl

I am with you , disappointed even though only a scoping study...

1. 33,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1812
    I am with you , disappointed even though only a scoping study the detail was appallingly scant , and what costings that were there seemed bewilderingly low ie mining cost of US$2.00 to $2.20 a BCM , what contractor would run machinery at that rate , even if free dig ?
    And Brazil is a high cost mining country per BCM due to wet conditions where often only sub 70 tonne payload ADTs can be used .
    Yes they quoted the name of one contractor , but that is easy to just post .
    Couple that with using a "spot price" that is actually a premium to the current price so not a spot price and I wonder how ASIC have let them do that ?
    Only way this will get up and running is if the West puts curbs immediately on Chinese sales to the West and that includes gray market sales as now and for years to come this will not get funding IMHO
    If Europe can not stop buying gas from a country it is fighting in a war currently then hard to see progress on stopping China REE sales even if it was at war with the West let alone now when it is no more than a mild agitator in world politics .
    Last edited by plough: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $722.6K 6.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 454000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 367444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.