AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Calibre Gold Resource Increases 62% to 2.1 Million Ounces, page-19

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Still not up 1c in 3 years, almost there. The Market does not seem to think its that great. The Market put more emphasis on RIO having 75% where the Share price went over 5c until AZY Management announced they were matching the big boys on the block, dollar for dollar and it fell back to 4c. But don't ask me.
    grumpy, i am never anonymous when i ring the Co. And i was never anonymous when i owned/&Editor of WA newspaper for 8yr (it was well read, but i had my critics as usual). My whole life i have stood out for the wrong or right reasons. Just ask anyone in Cott ha ha.
    What have you done in life that makes your opinions such a stand out to judge others ??
    Its okay, it does not matter to me what the answer is.
    BUT, i think i have more invested here than most (maybe closer, to all), so as much as i am not going to, i am allowed my left (right out) way of thinking.
    It seems the market does not really like it, probably just some speculators buying imo.
    I will admit i am wrong, if it goes to 5c-6c+ this week.
    BUT I do also admit its not the end of the resource upgrades, there is much more Paterson GOLD to come yet, this year. So i am staying in for a bit longer. I just wish they would hurry up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.