CAI 4.17% 12.5¢ calidus resources limited

I 100% agree with your statement about being BOLD, and the plant...

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I 100% agree with your statement about being BOLD, and the plant adds little value, but to me I see a bigger value add with the immediate cash injection OF $14M (much needed) as well as more potential for plus .8g ore that can be trucked to Warawoona in the not so distant future.

I don't see this at all as being a negative announcement for CAI, who in all honesty have been trying to right their wrongs at a very fast pace over the last 12 months, considering the issues that have haunted them with grade, water etc at WGP.

My retaliation to Bio's "Ha Ha my god, never been profitable with one project, let's buy a few more see if they can work" to me really just shows that due to his investment decision not turning out the way he expected it to, he blames everyone else except himself.
    Im sure no one was holding a gun to his head when he made that transaction as no one held a gun to mine even when I was topping up at .50+.

Pre the current grade issues, he was one of the major fan boys on here sprouting to the world about how great this company and DR is.

To me I see DR doing as much as he can to rectify not only shareholder value but also his own reputation as MD, Let's not forget he has a lot invested in the company of his own hard earned, unlike many other companies out there who live off their free shares.

As you know I'm also invested in GCY/SPR and took what I was allowed when we were offered our .10c shares as current holders when they recapitalised and as much as I am a fan boy of SL and have sung his praises as far back as the Firefly days, he is still nowhere near as invested in FFR/GCY/SPR as DR is with CAI with his own funds, so to me DR has had more faith in CAI than SL had early on with GCY/SPR.

I don't blame DR for what happened at CAI just like SPR everything that has happened has been a team effort, the only difference is one was positive and the other was not.

I certainly don't hold anyone in a bad light that has a negative approach to any share wether you are a holder or not, but if your not willing to explain or elaborate on why you believe something is a good or bad announcement or decision with actual facts as you do with nearly every comment you post, especially when you are doing it consistently it really just shatters your credibility to bits when you have these one line type comments as he has done this time, and in the past on the CAI thread.

Imagine if DR just sat on his hands and did nothing to try and improve the situation that CAI find themselves in, were we would be it certainly would be a lot worse than were we are now I think.

You say BOLD I say we need to take RISKS or we will be doomed, I wish I took more risks when I was younger, as I do believe I would have retired at 40-45 not waiting to HOPEFULLY retire at 60. And as a smoker and a connoisseur of various alcoholic beverages retiring at 60 doesn't leave me with much of a healthy life after 60 to actually enjoy said retirement.

GLTAH
    DYOR

Last edited by DANNY2503: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $95.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $72.39K 577.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8617 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 276076 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 175588
Last updated 15.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.