CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

So not to simplify, but are you just inferring they are kicking...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    So not to simplify, but are you just inferring they are kicking the can down the road? all again at the expense of us mere Calidus shareholders. I guess your theory about them going bust by end of March is no longer valid, one could perhaps argue there is a need to start some new conspiracies.. to keep this dialogue running that is.

Did you happen to miss the cautionary statement they included on the front page regarding the mineral resource with respect to some of your statements above?

What is this "catastrophe" you refer above? Okay permission granted to let loose on the Mosquito belt..

We know Dec quarter is not going to be much improvement on Sep, (excluding the $14million cash injection) management have been pretty transparent on that. Let's bring up the viability of WGP post March quarter shall we? Especially now that we agree they will still exist as a company post this time.

If you do choose to answer this post can I please request you comment on all of the above. rather then be selective in your approach. Cant wait for your reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.