CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

This is nothing short of a bloody great announcement. As a...

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    This is nothing short of a bloody great announcement.

As a holder I couldn't have expected or asked for anything more at this time. So much for so little. The juggling and deal making is pretty spectacular if you ask me. And that's because Dave has huge personal % of his wealth in this game. To be honest if you have been here for 3-4 years the story is pretty much to script.

Btw as I see it, and please correct me you geos or mining guys, but the reason Novo stopped using the Nullgaine plant was because it was a sulphide plant and they had processed most of the sulphide ore and had mostly oxide ore left.

But now CAI has both types of ore and both types of plants. 4.2mtpa capacity but both types. Send rest of Null oxide ore to Warra and use Null plant to process Blue Spec, Coppenhaghen etc. What a setup. I am only looking at the map but it looks like super the high grade Blue spec is significantly closer to Null than Warra too. It all seems to be fitting together to me.

My belief is in 12 months they will have 4-5+ proven reserves to access and can start staging and taking their pick. They will have more mineable reserves than capacity (although admittedly it may take some time to get Null plant custmoside to needs and operating full cap).

.... and the short term cherry 14M cash upfront on the camp lease deal. That will appease the lenders as to sensible working capital / liquidity and will help those refinance discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.