CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Calidus forms new Pilbara lithium exploration venture, page-56

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Not keen on setting predictively forecast target prices for stocks i hold but basically just listen to others more informed and knowledgeable than myself. The Lassonde Curve that Calidus could/should be following just now on the run in to first gold pour takes us to a price range of approximately 112.5c -125c all being well. Within budget and on time delivery being major prerequisites for this to happen. June Q looms large on the not too distant horizon folks. This possible price range is calculated from a starting point of 50c and applying the customary 125%-150% that Gold developers to producers have previously seen as the norm. Not all manage to avoid the pitfalls and frailties of the game. We've just got to trust in our team to lead the way. Can't do anything about external factors so the remaining within budget and on time first gold pour, but also meeting forecast production/grade targets are even more critical now. Good ship Calidus back in port just now for extra supplies for the journey ahead. PS - Pierre Lassonde still predicts $2300USD Gold within his stated 18 month timeframe mentioned in September 2021. ATB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.