CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

FFS. After the goals DR has kicked this week, you want some warm...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    FFS. After the goals DR has kicked this week, you want some warm and fuzzies? f* all that sentiment shit. All that matters is the operation. Nothing DR can do (or any CEO of any junior gold explorer/producer/miner at the moment) will make an ounce of difference to sentiment. You haven’t noticed that yet? Sentiment will return when it returns. When that happens, all the amazing stuff DR and his team have achieved on the ground will make you multiple bags for doing nothing but spectating (except to the extent you participated in the CR, which is actual, meaningful support to the company). I don’t mean to pick on you specifically Netraam. But this week is not a good week for complaining. You wouldn’t know it from the SP, but it has been a HUGE week. 110koz for 8 years!!!! Strap in for multiple bags when sentiment returns. It is inevitable it will, soon enough, and CAI is positioned for it as well if not better than any other junior goldy I’m aware of. If POG goes up as well by FY23, then strap in for multiple multiple bags. GLTAH!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel8: 25/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.