CXL 2.55% $1.34 calix limited

I cannot see how anyone can get excited with this. I have been a...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I cannot see how anyone can get excited with this.

I have been a holder for many years and Calix still seem to be no closer to actually commercializing anything in a manner that the company can start to fund itself and not have to come back and do another capital raising to keep going. What has happened to building a company up by first getting it profitable and then expanding. Calix say that we could build a cement plant every week for years and still not fully complete demand and yet we have not even built one many years after the pilot plant. We are now playing with lithium, iron, steel and talking about aluminium and yet again we do not have one process that is commercial, excluding the water which Calix bought.

The battery division seems to all but disappeared with not even a mention in this news letter. I thought one of the capital raises was supposed to be to help speed this along. What has happened to the crop protection and anti-fouling paint?

I want to be going on the journey with this company but I wonder if they have the capability to stop the exciting bit of playing with new ideas and buckle down and do the boring work of becoming a profitable company so that Calix can fund its own development while giving a return to it shareholders.

It cannot save the world by going broke and losing the development that has been done. There are a lot of companies with good ideas that do never succeed. We need the directors to start concentrating on becoming profitable so that we can save the world and hopefully also get a return on our investment.
    Last edited by albany ck pete: 09/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $242.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.36 $1.30 $547.9K 414.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 1839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.