M24 0.00% 1.0¢ mamba exploration limited

I am not kidding the below is from the December quarterly . Many...

1. 6,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    I am not kidding the below is from the December quarterly . Many Investors have lost patience and have moved on and you cannot blame them , . How on earth can a speculative stock involved with some of the hottest commodities on the planet in this hottest market in many years and they do not have the astuteness to at least reiterate the story and sell it which is a large part of what this sector is about . Projects involving Nickel, PGE , Copper , Silver and Gold , what are they waiting for??? they absolutely hopeless. Unfortunately the fact they are well funded could be making them complacent . I will offload before the end of the financial year if no change and use as a tax loss and look forward to see the back of this horribly run company . Well funded with around $ 4 million , $8 million market cap with 61 million SOI.
    I just hope they are not delaying results because they are waiting for other results to dilute bad news . Time will tell but wow they sure are dreadful.

The Black Hills Project area is located approximately 30km east of Chalice Mining’s Julimar discovery (Figure
    1), north-east of Perth, WA. This area will remain a priority for the Company.
    The disseminated sulphides intersected to date would not produce an EM anomaly as they are not
    interconnected, so the potential for a sulphide accumulation within the **bro norite intrusion which would
    explain the EM response has not been adequately tested.
    Assay results for the initial RC drilling are still pending and are expected to be received in the coming weeks.

Last edited by MajorJohnny: 24/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.840M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.1K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 844555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 165231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M24 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.