SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Ann: Cambay-77H - Flow-back Update, page-20

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Boysy1,
    I think you are maybe looking at this the wrong way in that Ron has been more than compliant under the disclosure requirements.
    If you go back to the last ann. 21/7 and recheck Ron stated :
    1. The well is currently cleaning up and Oilex will advise the market of a stabilized flow rate via a production test once frac fluid return and clean-up operations have been completed. The recovery of ~API 50 light crude during flow-back operations has been particularly encouraging indicating higher than expected liquid hydrocarbon production. Measuring these liquids will provide valuable information regarding the quality of the 8 fracture stimulations and the deliverability of the reservoir.
    Now he has issued a follow up ann. stating clean-up is continuing all be it with the delay to exchange the frac tree which was previously known to have a leak issue and a claim was issued and the duration of the frac fluid flow back and clean-up is subject to the amount of crude oil (API 50) and gas also flowing during this process. He can't give figures or flow rates if they aren't yet available but due to the time frame exceeding 2-3 week initial estimate for flow back he has issued an update to market which I feel is commendable.
    I see no cause for alarm and are comfortable holding and will do so until flow rates have been released and I can make an informed decision.
    Hope this helps.

PS I also hold a shed load of options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.