DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

yes PP from memory I bought AVO around 60 and had a great run...

1. nk
    3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    yes PP from memory I bought AVO around 60 and had a great run with it . When AVO merged the value was around $1billion , but that was the top of the last gold equity bull run

DCN is vastly superior to AVO and the next bull run has not started yet.

If things go to plan operationally we see a market cap of $1.5 to 2billion if gold hits AUS$2000., lets call it $6 to $8 a shares

Jeff Christian of CPM Group which publishes the annual gold book and advises big gold investors and hedgers is calling for US$2000 in a few years, with next year seeing strong gains.

Gold equities always overshoot both ways by big margins, so $12 to $15 is possible and in line with prior gold equity bull runs

I have spoken to Rohan at a couple of AGMs and he ( and the other directors) always impressed me with their professionalism and leadership qualities. That is how you get the best out of the company, strong leadership and motivated employees.

These guys have put an incredible effort in, they are a case study on what it takes to be a success in business let alone mining business. few appreciate this, I am sure most posters here do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.