TBR 2.70% $3.42 tribune resources limited

It has taken me over a month to get a decent holding, so yes not...

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    It has taken me over a month to get a decent holding, so yes not one to put the house on unless you are 100% happy with your research.

There has also been movement of the sell side, every time you moved in to buy the sells moved up... my theory is someone puts them there to at least have some liquidity in the market.. if we take out the 10k lots it is a very empty sell side..

They are aware of the liquidity issue (from discussion), but equally they hold the most stock (Top 20 = 88%) so obviously are not to stressed about it... and aren't interested in selling to help...

The six figure seller is more likely to have something to do with this sort of thing.. Here

All that said, they have a proven track record of making money, a terrific mine that does make money, expansion opportunities they can fund from cash, a terrific blue sky opportunity. And a partner in Barrick that can get things done. That could help in Ghana later on.

I expect the Dec quarterly to be a bit of an eye opener to the public, that is where a tight registry is real handy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.