AHF 5.56% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

can't agree with you any more ROOKSTAR, I used to believe the...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    can't agree with you any more ROOKSTAR,
    I used to believe the purchase of Camperdown will bring our shareholders more benefits and I entered with very high cost at about 42c, then averaged down and down again and again from 35c, 30c, 25c, 20c, 18c, then 15c and 12c.
    as i talked to Peter by myself over the phone, i have a feeling that, looks like they are not talking about the past,it's past, they always focus on the future, which for me , i think they are not willing to learn from the past, they just easily forget the past and always make new stories, i started to sell my holdings seriously but unfortunately mainly were sold at 12-11.5c, so shame of this investment for my whole life. I used to be one of the top 15 holders, and now just hold about 100k shares, that's it.

2 years ago I had the chance to buy millions share of A2m when I started to invest into AHF, what's a disaster! what a life!

but life is going on, from my point of view, MH is sitting there everyday and the most daydreams he had is to find someone to take it over then he can make a lot from the deal and been kicked off doesn't matter gracefully or not.

I sold nearly all of my holdings of AHF (only have 100k shares left, waiting for MH to create miracle in the next 10 years) and bought heaps of LRS, I believe in the next 10 years, Lithium resources will be the most highlighted stocks to invest, hopefully I will be rewarded with enough gains to cover my loss in AHF.

good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.153K 165.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 843 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 368965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.