ITM 4.76% 6.0¢ itech minerals ltd

Many thanks to you and Chingy for your illuminating responses....

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Many thanks to you and Chingy for your illuminating responses. Folks like you as the say in our South..."fill my heart with joy."
    Anyway, Kaolin should not be the reason to go long with either stock. Other players such as WAK, ADN and A4N (full disclosure, I recently took initial positions after the recent price drop) are further down the pike with their respective Kaolin/Halloysite projects.BTW, CMX's HPA project process technically appears similar to the KRR project.
    Thus, the next question relates to REE. Simply because ITM straddles CMX's grounds both should have similar REE profile. However, CMX's REE so far is found deeper plus ITM is further advanced with its exploration. I believe that the tie breaker is a question of Graphite vs Manganese. As battery chemistry evolve,IMO Manganese demand will increase. This is why I am currently searching for an Aussie Manganese explorer/developer(suggestions gratefully accepted). IMO, at this time ITM's Graphite is a safer bet for the reasons you mentioned.If the local government is smart, the development of a regional Graphite hub should be supported as Quebec is doing with excellent results as part of its Nord Plan's Battery hub.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $7.582M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $9.941K 161.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19946 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 41589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.