ITM 10.3% 5.2¢ itech minerals ltd

Ann: Campoona Spherical Graphite Project Concentrate, page-44

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    No worries @argeliom

That's interesting what they are doing in Quebec. Would seem to make a lot of sense to establish the foundations for efficient and scalable solutions that many can then reap the rewards from. The eyre peninsula is certainly an interesting location, given the close proximity of major infrastructure (electricity transmission, water, ports) and SA has some of the best renewable resources in the world. It is also close to the industrial city of Whyalla, where there is a steel works and lots activity going on - ITM especially is very well positioned. Hopefully as these projects advance the govts see the value in this type of approach. There certainly seems like there will be a lot of demand from the US and Europe with the state of geopolitics in the world right now.

Also agree with you on the Manganese, is a good compromise between cost and energy density in the cathode, relative to Nickel/Cobalt. Have been looking at some opportunities, but suspect CMX won't be the answer, just doesn't look like there is enough of it there to be a material project. The Pilbara in WA and the Northern Territory seems to be where the more material Manganese deposits are. E25 has a mine up an running, but not yet making $. Then there are also some smaller exploration plays BCA, FRB, AX8. I don't yet know enough about what type of manganese is suitable for batteries but would be interested in any results of your research.

Anyway all the best, and good to see our projects in South Australia getting global attention, lots of good opportunities to work together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.006(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.359M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.0¢ $28.97K 527.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72173 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 35419 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.