IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

boiler and eagle,maybe to put this in simple terms, for the both...

1. 244 Posts.
    boiler and eagle,

maybe to put this in simple terms, for the both of you and everyone else.

The ICS data is great news, it means that the desired immune response is occuring. Tick

What does this mean? All it means is that Cvac is showing the immune response that is necessary for it to work. It doesn't at all suggest that it will work. All it proves is the mechanism behind Cvac's proposed benefits. We are no closer to finding out if Cvac works though.

So as boiler points out, it is nothing new. it is just confirming what needs to be confirmed

Basically, the ICS data is needed to keep the trial going. But the fact it was good was already expected, and ultimately, doesn't at all give any indication whatsoever if Cvac will have an effect of PFS or OS in ovarian cancer.

for example.

I can give you a supplement/drug, theorised to make you stronger (or whatever). after you ingest it, i can measure an increase in its concentration in your blood stream. i now know that eating this supplement will cause it to enter your blood stream, and is now available to carry out its hypothesised effect.

This doesn't mean it will work though. You can't get a drug approved based on a concept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.