DRO 1.30% $1.56 droneshield limited

My opinion, again DroneShield's recent financial commitments and...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

My opinion, again

DroneShield's recent financial commitments and their participation in the Canaccord Genuity Defence Conference offer a multifaceted view of their strategic approach.

1.On one side, their significant financial outlay of $30 million over six months, compared to a backlog of $34 million, might signal a bold strategy for expansion and inventory buildup, anticipating future market demand in the counter-drone technology sector. This could position them advantageously for growth and innovation.

However, this aggressive financial commitment raises concerns about sustainability. The scale of expenditure compared to current contracts suggests potential overextension and the risk of financial strain, especially if anticipated contracts don't materialize.

The worst case scenario and my biggest concern is that the payments could be for services already received, but I think it is unlikely.

2.Their participation in the Canaccord Genuity Defence Conference aligns with their growth trajectory, offering opportunities for investor attraction and increased market visibility. Yet, the lack of clear communication about their objectives at the event and the timing amidst financial uncertainties could be perceived as an attempt to bolster market confidence.

3. "Canaccord Genuity provides mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, restructuring, debt advisory, and strategic advice for corporate, government, and private-equity clients globally. The firm's practice areas include aerospace and defense, agriculture, clean technology and sustainability, consumer and retail, energy, financials, health care, and life sciences, infrastructure, leisure, media and telecommunications, metals and mining, real estate and hospitality, technology, transportation, and private equity." from wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaccord_Genuity)

A lot of room for speculations. But I found nothing about the Defence Conference in the World Wide Web. So who knows what this is about?

Best regards,
    IadmitIdontknow

Disclaimer: That are just my opinions. I do not guarantee that my thoughts or numbers are correct. I have probably made mistakes. Do your own research.

Professional Disclaimer: The views expressed in this text represent my personal opinions based on publicly available information and should not be construed as investment advice. I encourage all recipients to conduct their own due diligence and consult with professional advisors before making any investment decisions related to these matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.020(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.61 $1.54 $12.78M 8.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 32527 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 11284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.