DRO 6.97% $2.15 droneshield limited

"pure dribble like mayi's posts" – I think this is deeply unfair...

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    "pure dribble like mayi's posts" – I think this is deeply unfair and completely fails to encapsulate what happens here:
    1. @Mayi typically initiates with a carefully executed analysis of DroneShield's activity using established measures of company performance and reasonable expectations of managerial transparency. He explains what information he is relying on, what logic he has applied, and what conclusions he has drawn. Often these conclusions are negative, reserved, or qualified contrary to what the company is saying about itself. This is of high quality and very valuable because we are able to look at the facts and the analysis and decide whether he is justified in his conclusions. We are free to agree or disagree, and engage if we wish with our arguments.
    2. These initiating posts typically provoke a series of one- or two-sentence response from generally the same handful of posters, who denigrate Mayi's motives, his analytical ability, his honesty, and his intellect. This is the "low quality noise" that you should be highlighting. In my view it's worse than low quality noise because the vindictiveness of the attack suppresses open discussion.
    3. Mayi then does a thing that he clearly enjoys, and responds to these attacks, often providing additional detail in excruciating quantity. I fervently wish he didn't because these subsequent posts are far less valuable than the initiating post. But even so there are some genuine questions raised where I see a lot of value in both the questions and Mayi's answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
0.140(6.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.16 $2.00 $28.27M 13.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32710 $2.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 97441 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.