RGT 1.89% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Canaccord to Lead LSE Listing and $4.75m Placement Closed, page-115

1. 13,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2339
    OK let's revisit conspiracy theories. Let's call this one the "Footmax protocol" - catchy, isn't it? Stay with me here.

A few months ago, I raised a couple of issues - theoretical scenarios it has to be said
    1) How was it possible for any company to get so many, very important, announcements and the SP to actually fall?
    2) The prospect of a take over of MXC by the end of this current financial year.

It is peculiar that the SP after some 6 or 7 great announcements, went down just when the options were due to expire. Important as this would have brought in a considerable amount of funds which would have made the current CR unnecessary. Thus weakening MXC's position.

Today we saw a sudden 9% drop in the SP to 4 cents - now the rot set in earlier but the SP price of 4 cents happened in the last 15 minutes.

Now, it can be argued that the 4 cent SP was matching the CR price but the CR is only 10% of total shares so it does not entirely hold water. So now we have the situation whare the CR is in real danger (particularly if the SP drops a tenth of a cent or more) that we will have an undersubscribed CR.

It almost like an ....entity shall we say, is working to undermine the ability of MXC to develope its strategies by weakening its financial position.

To a point perhaps where it may have to actually seek out a buyer or that it could not resist one that came along. Plus, the item in the Cannaglobal deal about the fee for a take over in 2019 comes to mind - and maybe there was already some sentiment that this could happen

In my view, some very dodgy coincidences at the wrong time for MXC not to start thinking about them in my view.

As I said, just a conspiracy theory on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $640 2.254K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2422 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.