CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

The first company to use rotogro tech and 3x yield  in Canada...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448

The first company to use rotogro tech and 3x yield  in Canada will be a huge target for a buy out (unless MPX negotiated some kind of exclusivity, which i'm not aware of). I'm surprised nobody is really going hard on trying it out. CPH with their new Mernova facility should go state of the art, and that's not flat beds.

Need a bit of vision back in this industry. CPH needs to stop doing a billion things and focus on actually delivering value to shareholders by developping unique things. Terpenes chocolate or beers is not it. High yield best in class pharma grade facility that pumps out cannabinoids in various forms at a good cost is it.

The CBD for pets is huge. CBD for cattle is huge. Europe is huge on farming, and WANTS TO GET OUT OF the chemical/ pesticide age. They're sitting right on a  huge incoming boom.

The decks look amazing. But the lack of significant milestones and leverage of their best products is having me hesitate before I buy more.

Visibly the market thinks the same. Even AEB could come and develop better cattle cannabinoids solutions (which mark my words, will be HUGE) People think CBD for human is the next thing, it's CBD for mammals the Market. 

CBD for MAMMALS. All of them. orcas/ dolphins in seaworld (until they all disappear because of the mass boycott), Horses, Cows, ...

CRESO management, focus the animal solutions if you like money. Vet costs are out of control. People want animals who stay healthy, not animal going for surgery and injected with poisonous vaccines at every visit.

Even main stream news, I saw an article a few days ago on a US mainstream news, forgot which one, is now advising not to vaccinate dogs. Rise of dog cancers, arthritis and so on, is obviously linked, as in human. Do your research.

They're sitting on the most noncompetitive and high margin market there is, CBD for mammals (excl. humans), get on it!

Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 04/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.