ADV 3.85% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Canadian Graphite and Lithium Projects Drilling Update, page-5

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    From what i see is that the 22 hole drilling program which started on Dec 13th 2016 on mani graphite project ... the cores have been with the lab for a while now and completed and we are expecting the assays from those 22 holes any day now maybe next week.
    ADV extended that initial 22 hole drill program to another 8 holes which have only just been submitted to the lab.

So we are waiting for the initial 22 hole assay results any day now and then the other 8 holes will be with us in 4 weeks, if not before.

Li Met results - im not sure whats happening there as no mention in this Ann , maybe because this Ann only relates to Cg graphite and another Ann will come out shortly regarding the Li Mets, but as sure as a shark s**ts in the sea they will come in at or above 6% LiO2 .. and thats all we need.

Im only pointing this out as the Ann can be confusing if you dont follow their other Announcments  all the way through.

Im expecting a decent rise tomorrow back up towards our 3 cents mark, currently 2.2cents.

Gold royal - yep sure the JORC will be the catalyst for a major SP increase but when those graphite assays come in any day, we are going to get a nice rerate from the current price and  whether it will hold who knows,  that depends on the day traders.
    Just my opinion thats all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $5.738K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11446 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 17354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.