ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

anyone putting a BUY down here on what is announced to date is...

1. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    anyone putting a BUY down here on what is announced to date is an amateur/novice in the ASX micro-cap space.."

... posts the guy who buys an oil play and knows absolutely nothing about upstream exploration, even what API is.

... and who posts endless FOMO posts @ 0.100 ... after buying @ 0.160 ... currently sub 0.070 ...

... Horse Well bad ... CHK bad ... we get it S78 ... if you can supply anything technical to support anything you post on CHK am all ears, but you as with your oil play are completely running on hope ... you mostly don't & won't know what was good or bad in operations on either stock ... give me a technical reason why CHK maybe wasting their time drilling adjacent some of the biggest IOCG hits globally probably in decades at BHP Oak Dam ? as you post 'Dead Horse Well' ... or STFU.

... and before you reply-post ... 'but I S78 made money on this and that stock, look at me!' ... remember that many of us make money on the market, we just don't post it all over HC like some try-hard ... and the ASX is not the only game in town.

... trading is no game ... the stock market takes no prisoners ... CHK had want to supply the market with something soon or the sell-down may continue ... I make no excuse for anything I hold and don't dream up scenarios [dreaming] as you may do elsewhere ... this Canadian project needs to start to deliver in express time ... next ASX session !

... CHK imo maybe the stand-out IOCG play this end of the ASX ... CHK HW next to the giant BHP Oak Dam IOCG hits.

... CHK have already firmed-up maybe x2 major IOCG targets on Horse Well from only around x10 holes ... smashing into the possibly major IOCG BB Fault x3 times already ... which considering the ~1000m cover [~3' OD?] with a ~1500m hole is something imo the market has overlooked ... to maybe pierce x3 the target zone is outstanding imo ... but the market looks to want more ... drilling needs to continue ...

... take a map of Australia [if you can read a map] and show me [for a junior] better placed IOCG dirt than Horse Well ... why punters aren't bidding-up CHK from these levels throwing-on positions is what in the end makes a market ... CHK imo may snap-back quickly on/if positive Lithium / Cu news-flow and even the Western Australia project ...

... no-one has posted there's no risk ... though the pay-off on/if any major IOCG hit - nuclear ...

... CHK are busy ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 08/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.333K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19777731 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12652412 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.